Get Involved

4.29.2008

Defining Berford

One of the great things about the Internet and Blogger is the ability to see people tracks. You know, where people are coming from and where people are going (even though the user may not fully realize it). The Site Meter at the bottom gives me statistics on site visits. Most website administrators use them but don't tell you (see how freakin' honest I am?)

I'm saying this because I have the ability to see what search engines people use to find this blog, and the search terms that they used. I think the number one search term to find this site, even if it's not exactly what the searchee was looking for is "Day Old Bread". Who knew that so many people wanted to learn about Day Old Bread? I've gotten hits as far away as the United Arab Emirates and Japan!

To those that find me through a similar search. You will not find recipes for day old bread here. You will however find MY day old bread (or dirty laundry to use another analogy). I use this term simply because I am a baker by trade, and to me day old bread is the leftovers that just sit around. Nothing more, nothing less.

So, if you're looking for a recipe for Day Old Bread you won't find it here. You might find it here or even here but NOT here!

Glad to help, no thanks needed!

3 comments:

Greeneyezz said...

Mmmmmm....
And I *never* see you over at my blog anymore.

What's up with that???

I even did a kick ass post as a Guest-Writer on another blog.

Hummmph I think you're gonna lose your Stud-muffin Status. :p~

~OffendedZZ

Greeneyezz said...

;p~~

Anonymous said...

Day old bread is also an anti-spam technique, whereby someone maintains a list of recently registered domains and checks incoming mail against those domains. Some spammers register domains, pump out spam, then unregister the domain, getting their money back. The idea of DoB checking is that the recipient doesn't want mail from a domain until the sender is committed to it.